Transportation can be a critical factor in day-to-day living. CAP offers several solutions to help people in the community get to where they need to go! Determine the type of transportation you need and click on the links below to learn about services, locations, costs, and contact information.
Public Transportation Services
Transportation provided by Lower Columbia CAP connects with many other transportation entities. Below is a listing of our partners with connecting service.
- RiverCities Transit (Longview) – 360-442-5663
- C-TRAN (Vancouver) – 360-695-0123
- Wahkiakum on the Move (Wahkiakum County) – 360-795-3101
- Trimet (Portland) – 503-238-7433
- Columbia Cty. Rider (St. Helens – Clatskanie) – 888-462-6526
- Sunset Empire Transportation (Port.-Astoria) – 503-861-7433
- Greyhound (National) – 800-231-2222
- AMTRAK (National) – 800-872-7245
Private Pay Transportation
CAP provides both private and public transportation services to community members. There are no income or other requirements to use these transportation services.
- Paid Private Transportation
- CAP offers a private pay transportation service via car or wheelchair equipped vans.
- Rural Public Transportation
For additional information on scheduling, cost, and contact information, click here: CAP Private Pay Transportation
Special Needs Transportation
CAP provides transportation services for people with special needs and situations.
- Senior Transportation
- Available for Cowlitz and Wahkiakum seniors, age 60 and over, by wheelchair accessible vans for Longview – Kelso – Lexington residents who live outside the CUBS service area.
- Medicaid Transportation
- CAP and Medicaid provide assistance for your transportation needs. You must qualify and make your own appointments.
Learn more about the transportation services provided for seniors and medicaid recipients by clicking here: Special Needs Transportation