There are a variety of ways to volunteer with Lower Columbia CAP.
Please fill out a CAP Volunteer Application and email it to email@example.com or drop it off at the CAP office.
Here are some of the great things you can do to help Lower Columbia CAP support our community.
There may be more volunteer opportunities than listed here.
- Sorting food for distribution to food banks
- Helping to set up for food drives and on the day of the drives
- Driving people to medical appointments (mileage reimbursement available)
- Appointments may be as far as Vancouver/Portland area
- A background check is required as well as proof of drivers license and insurance
Call 360-200-4910 or 360-200-4911 for more information
Meals on Wheels
- Delivering meals to homebound seniors in Cowlitz and Wahkiakum Counties (mileage reimbursement available)
- Background check required, valid drivers license and insurance
Call 360-425-3430 ext 259 or ext 240 for more information